none
How to implement LINQ to SQL procedure RRS feed

• Question

• I have exercised the procedure through Visual Studio 2010 several times but yet to master all nuances.  The latest throw-up is displayed below:

Server Error in '/WebSite10' Application.
    There are no accessible tables. Make sure that at least one data model is registered in Global.asax and scaffolding is enabled or implement custom pages.
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: There are no accessible tables. Make sure that at least one data model is registered in Global.asax and scaffolding is enabled or implement custom pages.

Source Error:

Line 8:          Dim visibleTables As System.Collections.IList = MetaModel.Default.VisibleTables
    Line 9:          If (visibleTables.Count = 0) Then
    Line 10:             Throw New InvalidOperationException("There are no accessible tables. Make sure that at least one data model is registered in Global.asax a"& _
    Line 11:                 "nd scaffolding is enabled or implement custom pages.")
    Line 12:         End If

Source File: C:\Users\NEWADMIN\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\WebSites\WebSite10\Default.aspx.vb    Line: 10

Stack Trace:

I do not know what I am doing differently than in other applications.  I do not know where to read about registering in Global.asax, enabling scaffolding and I am sure that I am implementing custom pages in the configuration option.  Any ideas from anyone???

eps123

Tuesday, February 28, 2012 7:18 PM

Answers

All replies

• Please refer the link below, I think it can resolve the issue.

http://forums.asp.net/t/1616668.aspx/1

Please let me know if it can solve the issue.

Fighting like Allen Iverson. Neve give up!

• Marked as answer by eps123 Thursday, March 1, 2012 2:44 PM
    Thursday, March 1, 2012 8:16 AM
  • Hi eps123,

Welcome to MSDN Forum.

I'm glad to hear that you have solved the issue, if you have any problems, please feel free to post in the forum. Thanks for you sharing, @Hero Iverson 3.

Best Regards

Allen Li [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

Friday, March 2, 2012 2:22 AM