none
how to increase ad size in windows 8.1 app and displaying ads occassionally? RRS feed

• Question

• I have two questions regarding in app ads in windows 8.1 app using html/javascript made in vs13 ,as fallows:

1.)     How can we change the size of an ad unit made through dev center account?

2.)     I have integrated microsoft ad mediator in it. I want to display ads occasionally for which i took a random variable and for its value <0.25 i want to display ads. For this purpose when my app starts and come to ad integrated page the ad control (div) is display:none.........and then after the random variable's value (<0.25),i'm making its diplay as 'block' ,but it's not working. Note: If i don't make display:none of that div, i'm getting the ad on the screen.I'm working on the test ads' ad unit id and application id So, please get me out of this issue.                                                                 

Thanking in anticipation

Tuesday, November 3, 2015 4:59 AM