none
answer file 2 partition RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

having not found an answer elsewhere on <g class="gr_ gr_17 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" data-gr-id="17" id="17">microsoft</g>, I hope to have some here.

Is it possible to create a response file for an unattended installation with a partition that would only concern windows and these programs and the other with any programs that we usually install after on the pc?

I found some snatches of <g class="gr_ gr_18 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Grammar only-ins doubleReplace replaceWithoutSep" data-gr-id="18" id="18">answer</g>, but I can not link them or we do not specify something like the size of the partition.

If one names the size well, to understand what size it is, it should have noted in the documentation the corresponding unit. <g class="gr_ gr_24 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Punctuation only-ins replaceWithoutSep" data-gr-id="24" id="24">however</g> this unit is absent.

when to partitions, all that I could find concerns only a main partition.

then I need your lights to help me make this file and see how to integrate later the other program installed.

thank you
    Friday, November 16, 2018 10:31 PM