none
I need some help for GreenScreenShader in Unity. RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hello.

I want to add Shadow in GreenScreenShader with the GreenScreen Unity3d Sample.

I have tried to modify GreenScreen Shader file and I can cut off the green color.

But, when I try to use the GreenScreen object to cast a shadow on ground, I found it hard to me.

So many ShaderLab directive is undocument in Unity. I can't write only Vertex and Fragment Shaders to CAST a shadow in SM5.0. There is not Sample to use Vertex and Fragment Shaders implement  SHADOW on Unity official document .

Thanks.

Tuesday, March 10, 2015 9:52 AM

All replies

• I'm sure Unity specific questions will be answered much more quickly in the Unity forums: http://forum.unity3d.com

Brekel

Tuesday, March 10, 2015 11:21 AM
  • Hello.

The Kinect for Unity Plugin created by Microsoft Official. It's amaze.

I have no idea. Some Shader directive in 'GreenScreenShader.shader' is undocument in Unity. I know that is DX11 hlsl, but I am confuse with ShaderLab cg/hlsl. Especially the Fragment Shader in 'GreenScreenShader.shader'.

• Edited by nugao Tuesday, March 10, 2015 2:53 PM
    Tuesday, March 10, 2015 2:51 PM
  • for shader specific questions, you will want to ask over on the Unity forums. The Kinect Unity plug-in will only provide the data from the sensor, how that is used or visualized in your application would be independent of what the SDK can provide.

Carmine Sirignano - MSFT

Tuesday, March 10, 2015 6:51 PM
  • Hello.

I'll go to Unity forums.

Thanks for your reply.

Wednesday, March 11, 2015 1:35 AM