none
Received unexpected message RRS feed

• Question

• I am new to Biztalk. I am getting below error.

(1)
    Uncaught exception (see the 'inner exception' below) has suspended an instance of service 'BizTalkEmployeeInfo.Integration.DocumentManagement.Orchestrations.SharePoint_Proxy_AllowUserAccess(64e0aeff-e890-9e7a-adc9-50bc23f1f00f)'.
    The service instance will remain suspended until administratively resumed or terminated. 
    If resumed the instance will continue from its last persisted state and may re-throw the same unexpected exception.
    InstanceId: fbc378de-db42-4437-a06d-4e5a5a348150
    Shape name: RevokePermission
    ShapeId: a0a2df7b-0175-4fbc-9f8d-70a4df9e9ca0
    Exception thrown from: segment 1, progress 38
    Inner exception: Can not find the principal with id: 235.

Exception type: ServerException
    Source: Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.Runtime
    Target Site: Void ProcessResponseStream(System.IO.Stream)
    The following is a stack trace that identifies the location where the exception occured

at Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.ClientRequest.ProcessResponseStream(Stream responseStream)
    at Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.

(2)
    Uncaught exception (see the 'inner exception' below) has suspended an instance of service 'BizTalkEmployeeInfo.Integration.DocumentManagement.Orchestrations.SharePoint_Proxy_AllowUserAccess(64e0aeff-e890-9e7a-adc9-50bc23f1f00f)'.
    The service instance will remain suspended until administratively resumed or terminated. 
    If resumed the instance will continue from its last persisted state and may re-throw the same unexpected exception.
    InstanceId: 0e821d66-8fab-489a-98f1-0243311c6ef2
    Shape name: RevokePermission
    ShapeId: a0a2df7b-0175-4fbc-9f8d-70a4df9e9ca0
    Exception thrown from: segment 1, progress 38
    Inner exception: Save Conflict.

Your changes conflict with those made concurrently by another user. If you want your changes to be applied, click Back in your Web browser, refresh the page, and resubmit your changes.

Exception type: ServerException
    Source: Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.Runtime
    Target Site: Void ProcessResponseStream(System.IO.Stream)
    The following is a stack trace that identifies the location

Can someone help/explain please.

Friday, October 9, 2020 11:43 AM

All replies

• It looks like SharePoint is telling you that the record you are updating from BizTalk has already been updated and your update is a stale one.  
    Sunday, October 11, 2020 7:38 PM
  • Is it something that I need to worry about?
    Is there a way to debug it?
    It has been occurring for the past few days.
    Monday, October 12, 2020 2:07 AM
  • If it wasn't occurring before and is now, then yes, I would think you should investigate.

You will have to save some of the failed payloads and work with the SharePoint team to see why it is returning that error.

Wednesday, October 14, 2020 3:33 AM