SharePoint App for IOS RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Recently, Microsoft released an ios app for SharePoint on premise. How do i configure this app in our existing MDM so that our users access SharePoint on Mobile?

Can someone detail the steps?

Any help is appreciated,

techie

Monday, July 25, 2016 11:41 PM

Answers

• Hi Cooltechie1234,

According to your description, you want to make the SharePoint App for iOS work with your own MDM.

You could submit your ideas in to SharePoint UserVoice (https://sharepoint.uservoice.com/).

We want your feedback and ideas. Send us input via in-app Shake, posts and votes to SharePoint UserVoice and tweets to @SharePoint and @Office365 on Twitter. We’re eager to hear your feedback and use it to continuously provide the best intranet in your pocket.

Best Regards,

Linda Zhang

TechNet Community Support
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, July 28, 2016 5:07 AM

All replies

• "We support a variety of authentication methods and we will also have support for mobile device management (MDM) and mobile application management (MAM)."

Refer: SharePoint mobile app for iOS

Wednesday, July 27, 2016 9:06 AM
  • Hi Cooltechie1234,

According to your description, you want to make the SharePoint App for iOS work with your own MDM.

You could submit your ideas in to SharePoint UserVoice (https://sharepoint.uservoice.com/).

We want your feedback and ideas. Send us input via in-app Shake, posts and votes to SharePoint UserVoice and tweets to @SharePoint and @Office365 on Twitter. We’re eager to hear your feedback and use it to continuously provide the best intranet in your pocket.

Best Regards,

Linda Zhang

TechNet Community Support
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, July 28, 2016 5:07 AM
  • Linda - I think uservoice site is useless. No response from MS team whatsoever. Sometimes I even see some vulgur post and make me realize that nobody is monitoring this site. There is no moderator appointed for that site.

Khushi

Friday, June 30, 2017 9:33 PM