none
easy tables, can't manage schema RRS feed

• Question

• easy tables, can't browse any tables or  manage schema after migrating to azure app service from azure mobile services

https://management.azure.com//subscriptions/0419bd6c-3d75-4d9e-8d23-25d2a0c0c489/resourceGroups/Mobile-Default-Web-EastUS/providers/Microsoft.Web/sites/mbl-togonow/extensions/Microsoft.Mobile.Management/tables/Coupon/columns?api-version=2014-11-01&_=1467219434655

when i check chrome logs, i'm noticing this error whenever i click on any table and the table is blank

Error: internal table error.

P.S. Microsoft support: kindly, please no standard replies like restart your browser, empty cache etc.. i have had other issues with azure app service since migration and some hasn't been fixed yet. 

Wednesday, June 29, 2016 5:02 PM

Answers

• Hello,

This is a known issue and we will be releasing a fix this week.  There is a temporary workaround.  Go to your site -> All Settings -> Application Settings and add or update the Application Setting MobileAppsManagement_EXTENSION_VERSION - set it to 1.0.322

Regards,

Thursday, June 30, 2016 5:35 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Thank you for posting here!

I would suggest you, to go through the workaround steps which has been mentioned in this article and check whether it might help you to solve the issue.

By the meantime We are checking on the query with our backend team and would get back to you as soon as we have any updates on this.

I apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your time and patience in this matter.

Regards,

Swikruti

If a post answers your question, please click Mark as Answer on that post and Vote as Helpful.

Thursday, June 30, 2016 1:42 PM
  • Hello,

This is a known issue and we will be releasing a fix this week.  There is a temporary workaround.  Go to your site -> All Settings -> Application Settings and add or update the Application Setting MobileAppsManagement_EXTENSION_VERSION - set it to 1.0.322

Regards,

Thursday, June 30, 2016 5:35 PM