Help! - An error occurred while loading the model for the item or data source RRS feed

Answers

• Thanks Mike,

I know the C2WTS well having spent many a month with it configuring it for Excel Services and constrained Kerberos delegation

I found out in the end it was a typo in the trusted Execution Account credentials. Changed the creds (or removed the Execution Account completely) and everything started working.

regards
    Martin Hatch
    MCPD & MCITP SharePoint 2010
    MCTS WSS 3.0 | MOSS 2007
    www.martinhatch.com

• Marked as answer by Mike Yin Wednesday, September 11, 2013 9:26 AM
    Wednesday, September 11, 2013 7:57 AM

All replies

• Hi Martin,

Based on the error message, the issue may be caused by the incorrect configuration of Claims to Windows Token Service (C2WTS). The C2WTS is required because the communication between the web front-end (WFE) and the Reporting Services shared service will always be Claims authentication.

If we don’t configure C2WTS Service Account to use Local System, for example, we specify a domain account of the C2WTS Service Account, it needs the following local policy rights:

• Act as part of the operating system
    • Impersonate a client after authentication
    • Log on as a service

For more information, please see:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh231678.aspx

Regards,
    Mike Yin

If you have any feedback on our support, please click here

Mike Yin
    TechNet Community Support

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 2:16 AM
  • Thanks Mike,

I know the C2WTS well having spent many a month with it configuring it for Excel Services and constrained Kerberos delegation

I found out in the end it was a typo in the trusted Execution Account credentials. Changed the creds (or removed the Execution Account completely) and everything started working.

regards
    Martin Hatch
    MCPD & MCITP SharePoint 2010
    MCTS WSS 3.0 | MOSS 2007
    www.martinhatch.com

• Marked as answer by Mike Yin Wednesday, September 11, 2013 9:26 AM
    Wednesday, September 11, 2013 7:57 AM
  • Hi Martin,

Glad to hear that you have got the issue resolved by yourself. Thank for sharing the root cause and solution.

Regards,
    Mike Yin

If you have any feedback on our support, please click here

Mike Yin
    TechNet Community Support

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 9:28 AM
  • Hi Martin

Where are the "trusted Execution Account" details that you refer to? I'm hoping this will solve my problem.

Thanks, Brian

Brian Searle

Thursday, June 26, 2014 10:56 AM