none
Access to office 365 api RRS feed

• Question

• Hi team, 

i have been building up native applications and has access to Microsoft tenant in azure and there i have already the mobile application. Also i can add the webapi's to my application once when i went to configure tab and hit add on the bottom.

So from here i can add office 365 exchange online api and set the delegated permissions to required field.

Also i went through couple of articles and videos which shows how to get access to office 365 api.

http://www.microsoftvirtualacademy.com/training-courses/deep-dive-integrate-office-365-apis-in-your-mobile-device-apps?m=11496

As mentioned in video we add the connected service and it sign in to microsoft account and register the app.

Also add some client id to App.xaml . And when we went to tenant application page we can see the new registered app with a client id.

Please let me know if i already has the application in azure and i have added the office 365 exchange online api , then shall i need to do above steps or i can directly hit the api service Uri's.

thanks,

NItesh

Friday, March 27, 2015 10:31 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi NiteshKr12,

>> Please let me know if i already has the application in azure and i have added the office 365 exchange online api , then shall i need to do above steps or i can directly hit the api service Uri's.

I am not vary familiar with Xamarin development. And what do you mean with the "above steps"? According to my experience in Windows Client App, the "register app" step is required and we need the ClientId and redirectUri in the client side. What do you mean with "hit the api service Uri's".

It would be helpful if you could share us more information.

Best Regards,

Edward

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, April 1, 2015 7:31 AM
  • Hi Edward,

I have resolve the access issue . I have followed some videos on MVA and got resolved the issue.

Thanks,

Nitesh

• Marked as answer by NiteshKr12 Wednesday, April 1, 2015 7:34 AM
    Wednesday, April 1, 2015 7:34 AM
  • Hi Nitesh,

I am glad you have resolved your issue, and it would be grateful if you could share us your solution, so it would be helpful for other members who get the same issue.

Best Regards,

Edward

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Wednesday, April 1, 2015 7:37 AM
  • Hi,

need to add the office 365 exchange online web api in Azure and set the required permissions.

then following this video code we can connect with office apis

http://www.microsoftvirtualacademy.com/training-courses/deep-dive-integrate-office-365-apis-in-your-mobile-device-apps?m=11496

also following url can be referred if we need directly to communicate with office 365 api using Oauth authentication method.

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/office/office365/api/api-catalog

Thanks,

Nitesh

• Marked as answer by NiteshKr12 Wednesday, April 1, 2015 7:45 AM
    Wednesday, April 1, 2015 7:41 AM
  • Hi Nitesh,

Thanks for sharing.

Best Regards,

Edward

Wednesday, April 1, 2015 7:43 AM