none
Wpf Designer with .Net Core 3 release version. RRS feed

• Question

• VS 16.3.1 And .Net Core 3.0 RELEASE versions. The designer is broken and has been through all the previews. It shows these errors but they are bogus because the app complies and runs fine. I just cannot use the Wpf designer. And yes I rebuilt the app to no avail. If I close the designer, the errors disappear. Why is this not fixed?

Saturday, September 28, 2019 1:43 PM

All replies

• VS 16.3.1 And .Net Core 3.0 RELEASE versions. The designer is broken and has been through all the previews. It shows these errors but they are bogus because the app complies and runs fine. I just cannot use the Wpf designer. And yes I rebuilt the app to no avail. If I close the designer, the errors disappear. Why is this not fixed?

Hi  Bob Howell 1,

From your description, This issue is related to the visual studio, you can go to the Developer Community  NET/Visual Studio and report your issue.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards

Yong Lu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, September 30, 2019 2:08 AM