none
BizTalk 2013 WCF and token verify RRS feed

• Question

• We want clients to send a message with a token to a BizTalk exposed web service.

The wcf web service needs to verify if the token is valid and if issuer is registrated.

Which WCF adapter can I use?

How can I configure a adapter to verify token by authorization server, through issuer and public key?

Tuesday, March 3, 2015 9:36 AM

Answers

• You would have to use the WCF-Custom BizTalk Adapter.

Then, you would likely have to use the customBinding option and manually specify all required biding elements.

However, you can add a custom Behavior to any of the prebuilt bindings so you'll have to experiment a little to figure out exactly what you need.

Monday, March 9, 2015 2:56 PM

All replies

• HI Majieke,

The BizTalk WCF adapters are:WCF-WSHttp adapter, WCF-BasicHttp adapter, WCF-NetTcp adapter, WCF-NetMsmq adapter, WCF-NetNamedPipe adapter, WCF-Custom adapter, WCF-CustomIsolated adapter. You can read the explanation about the WCF adapters carefully, and choose that one according to your requirement. More information:

WCF Adapters 

More resources: Configuring the WCF Adapters

Best regards,

Angie

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, March 5, 2015 7:55 AM
  • Are you asking about oAuth or something similar?

There is no out of the box WCF element that fits this.  The option I've settled on is a custom Behavior that validates the token.

Saturday, March 7, 2015 9:08 PM
  • Thanks, yes, it's something similar as oAuth.

I've read the adapters, but couldn't find explanation of all the options and if it would fit.

So I have to write a custom Behavior. Which adapter can I use in that situation?

Monday, March 9, 2015 2:39 PM
  • You would have to use the WCF-Custom BizTalk Adapter.

Then, you would likely have to use the customBinding option and manually specify all required biding elements.

However, you can add a custom Behavior to any of the prebuilt bindings so you'll have to experiment a little to figure out exactly what you need.

Monday, March 9, 2015 2:56 PM