none
Error when receiving Idocs with BizTalk Adapter RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I have the following error message:

The adapter "WCF-SAP" raised an error message. Details "System.Exception: Loading property information list by namespace failed or property not found in the list. Verify that the schema is deployed properly. 
       at Microsoft.BizTalk.Adapter.Wcf.Runtime.BizTalkAsyncResult.End()
       at Microsoft.BizTalk.Adapter.Wcf.Runtime.BizTalkServiceInstance.EndOperation(IAsyncResult result)
       at Microsoft.BizTalk.Adapter.Wcf.Runtime.BizTalkServiceInstance.Microsoft.BizTalk.Adapter.Wcf.Runtime.ITwoWayAsyncVoid.EndTwoWayMethod(IAsyncResult result)
       at AsyncInvokeEndEndTwoWayMethod(Object , Object[] , IAsyncResult )
       at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.AsyncMethodInvoker.InvokeEnd(Object instance, Object[]& outputs, IAsyncResult result)
       at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.DispatchOperationRuntime.InvokeEnd(MessageRpc& rpc)
       at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage7(MessageRpc& rpc)
       at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.MessageRpc.Process(Boolean isOperationContextSet)".

I have tried to add the Microsoft.Adapters.SAP.BizTalkPropertySchema.dll but it dosen't help so i guessed the Idoc schema i have choosen must have been so i have taken a look into my SAP System and found out that i should use the MATMAS with the Number 701. The last solution to this issue i can imagine is that i should choose the idoc of the Version 4 but if i try to add a new Schema, none of them is of the Version 4.0 but they are available in the SAP System.

Does anyone have a suggestion what is going on or what can i do to simply get an Matmas01 Idoc into a folder on my Server without any further error?

Thanks & regards,

Alex

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 5:02 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I know it is old post, but still i am posting my response.

To avoid the above error we need to add the following dll.

Microsoft.Adapters.SAP.BiztalkPropertySchema.dll form the programfiles adapter folder.

For reference go thro the blog.

SAP Issue

Regards, Aboorva Raja R Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Monday, March 21, 2016 9:32 AM