none
Cannot create an ASP.NET web page project

Question

• Hi,

I am unable to create or open a ASP.NET empty web page project in Visual Studio. the error message is

Invalid URI: The format of URI could not be determined.

How could I fix this?

Best regards.

Friday, June 10, 2016 1:50 PM

Answers

• Hi sateenropinaa,

Do you have tried create other type of project with your Visual Studio?

If this problem just occurs with ASP.NET application, I'm afraid that there has any problem with your ASP.NET project template. Please try use "devenv /installvstemplates" command to restore your Visual Studio project templates.

If all projects have this issue, there should be some problem with your Visual Studio installation. Please try repair your Visual Studio through Control Panel -> Programs and Features -> Visual Studio -> Change -> Repair.

In addition, please tell us which version of Visual Studio and the version of your operating system, I will check it in my side. And please check whether your Visual Studio has installed the latest update.

Best Regards,
    Weiwei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, June 13, 2016 5:13 AM