"New Content in Subscriber Downloads" list NOT UPDATED since 25 Apr 08!!!!! RRS feed

• Question

• New Content in Subscriber Downloads has NOT BEEN UPDATED after 25 Apr 2008. 

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/subscriptions/cc526022.aspx

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/subscriptions/cc526022.aspx

But integrated builds of SP3 was added to the subscriber download on 2 May 08. 

I have no idea if other new files have been added.

Subscribers are required to go through the full list one by one again by themselves to find out what files have been added?  

In order to make the list a USEFUL list, PLEASE update it IMMEDIATELY whenever new files are added!!! 

If the list is not updated immediately and the subscription of a user will be expired in one or two days, he or she will not be able to download it when you post the newly added files alert one week later.   So updating the list is of utmost important.   

If the list is not updated immediately when new files are added, there is no point in maintaining the list. 

THANKS!!!!!!!!
    Tuesday, May 6, 2008 1:54 AM

Answers

• The list has now been replaced by RSS feeds.

Tuesday, May 6, 2008 3:24 AM

All replies

• The list has now been replaced by RSS feeds.

Tuesday, May 6, 2008 3:24 AM
  •  

First, I'd like to thank you for the RSS feed on new subscriber downloads.

But, I'm starting to wonder what kind of people are maintaining the TechNet web site.  I go to the TechNet web site to check under TechNet Subscriptions for new downloads.  That New Downloads link is gone.  There's nothing on the web page anywhere (that I can find) explaining the change.  I come here and find a reference buried in a thread that there's now an RSS feed with that information.  But, where is it?  I finally try signing in to the Downloads area (which I had stopped doing since the new format is useless to me) and find the New Subscriber Downloads link and, under that, the RSS feed.  I'd appreciate it if you'd pass along to the web site maintainers the tidbit that the whole POINT of a web site is to convey information.  If things change, that change should be posted on the web site.  We shouldn't have to find this forum and then find a thread in the forum to find the information which should have been on the site in the first place.

Tuesday, May 6, 2008 3:21 PM