RDLC table inside a table (drilldown) - missing detailed rows RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

My report contains 2 groups: 1 group would split pages and the second one will show general information and acording to that group I would like to see a drilldown (to see details).

Data as example would be:
    Parent group Child group data1 data2 detaileddata1 detaileddata2
    #1 1 8 5 Ticket1 7
    #1 1 8 5 Ticket2 8
    #1 1 8 5 Ticket3 9
    #1 2 3 2 Ticket1 4
    #1 2 1 0 Ticket4 1

When I add the detailed information inside the child group is where the information is not showing entirely...it actually shows the latest item in the child group.
    Is it possible to achieve what I'm trying to do using drilldown? or the only choice I have is setting it up as a subreport?
    Another thing, im matching it by the id, I do not want to show the id in the report, is it possible to hide the id ? and setting  the toggle show/hide on the name/description of the child group?

Ohh yea the report is being generated locally..

JaimePR,

Thursday, May 17, 2012 2:25 PM

Answers

• It's working now!
    I thought it was a report's configuration that I was missing but I realized that my typed datatable had the group id as primary key.
    The program/report would not throw an exception constraint and fired the report "correctly" but just adding 1 item for each category.

Removed the primary key and it's working fine.

I tested with both: table inside a table and table inside a list..but I think this does not matter since both are tablix derived?

JaimePR,

• Marked as answer by JaimePR85 Thursday, May 24, 2012 6:19 PM
    Thursday, May 24, 2012 6:19 PM