MS Chart Data Value Labels RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I am building a "StackedColumn" via MS-Chart using C#. My chart has 3 serieses. I am trying to get the data value labels of each series to display underneath the X-axis instead of on each column. 

Please see the attached example below:

I have been searching on the net in hoping to find some pointer to this similar lay-out but have found none for 2 days.

Can someone please give me some pointer on how to accomplish this kind of data values arrangement? Thank you.

monde

Thursday, November 3, 2016 8:03 PM

All replies

• Hi monde,

Thank you for posting here.

Since your problem is more related to Windows Form, I will move it to Windows Form Forum for suitable support.

The Visual C# forum discuss and ask questions about the C# programming language, IDE, libraries, samples, and tools.

If you have some grammar or code errors, please feel free to contact us. We will try our best to give you a solution.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Best Regards,

Wendy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, November 4, 2016 1:32 AM
  • This chart is built for a web application...Asp.net MVC.

monde

Friday, November 4, 2016 3:56 PM
  • Hi monde,

Thanks for your post.

This forum is used to discuss about winform developing issue, your issue is related with asp.net MVC, I suggest you go to forum below for help.

Reference: https://forums.asp.net/1146.aspx

Best Regards,

Edward

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, November 7, 2016 6:06 AM