none
I need to develop an application in Asp.net which shows the excel sheet online RRS feed

• Question

• I have an excel sheet. 

Need to develop an application where we can save the excelsheet on cloud(Azure/FTP) and on clicking the excelsheet, It can be viewed/edited online

How can we view the excel that is on cloud(Azure ,FTP or you can suggest any other storage)

Need Help

Thanks,

Abhinav

Tuesday, April 21, 2015 11:36 AM

Answers

• Hi AbhinavSultania,

>> Need to develop an application where we can save the excelsheet on cloud(Azure/FTP) and on clicking the excelsheet, It can be viewed/edited online

Do you mean that you want to view and edit your excel file in your own asp.net project? If so, I am afraid that it will be very difficult to develop from scratch (it is supper complex). In my option, I will suggest using the Office Web App Server to View/Edit spreadsheet online.

Hope it will help.

Best Regards,

Edward

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, April 24, 2015 5:17 AM

All replies

• Thanks Eugene,

But I need to display excel from a server/online.

And also need to display data online(Excel sheet should open online like google spread sheet)

Abhinav

Tuesday, April 21, 2015 1:19 PM
  • Hi AbhinavSultania,

>> Need to develop an application where we can save the excelsheet on cloud(Azure/FTP) and on clicking the excelsheet, It can be viewed/edited online

Do you mean that you want to view and edit your excel file in your own asp.net project? If so, I am afraid that it will be very difficult to develop from scratch (it is supper complex). In my option, I will suggest using the Office Web App Server to View/Edit spreadsheet online.

Hope it will help.

Best Regards,

Edward

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, April 24, 2015 5:17 AM