none
no right click menu

Answers

• Hi Frank Dick,

>>Just tried the VS2015, no menu appears when I right click items on the solution explorer

Could you share me a screen shot about this issue?

Which VS2015 version did you use? Which Kind of project file did you right click?

For example, if you just create a simple C# console app, and then right click any files in the solution explorer windows, could you get some items if you right click it like the following screen shot(I test it in my VS2015 community version)?

If all project files have the same issue, I think it would be the VS IDE issue.

(1) Please reset your VS settings, and then create a new project, test the result:

TOOLS->Import and Export Settings Wizard->Reset all settings->select “No, just reset settings, overwriting my current settings”->Choose a Default Collection of settings.

(2) If step1 has no help, maybe you could repair your VS.

Best Regards,

Jack

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, March 21, 2016 4:22 AM