LowLagPhotoSequence is supported on Surface Pro 2 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm interested in Windows 8.1 new Camera APIs.

I want to know "Surface Pro 2" can support LowLagPhotoSequence APIs.

I already had Surface, but it's not working :(

Thanks

Monday, December 2, 2013 7:25 AM

Answers

• Hi,

You can attend or watch this session:

3-088 Building apps that use the camera

http://channel9.msdn.com/Events/Build/2013/3-088

At roundabout minute 17 during the Photosequence code walkthrough, the presenter does mention that unfortunately there is no hardware available today that supports this feature.

Best Wishes!

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey. Thanks<br/> MSDN Community Support<br/> <br/> Please remember to &quot;Mark as Answer&quot; the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

• Edited by Anne Jing Tuesday, December 3, 2013 2:15 AM edit
    • Marked as answer by Anne Jing Monday, December 9, 2013 1:39 AM
    Tuesday, December 3, 2013 2:14 AM

All replies

• The sensor driver must support the feature. It seems that the MS driver doesn't support. Waiting patiently.
    Monday, December 2, 2013 7:51 AM
  • Hi,

You can attend or watch this session:

3-088 Building apps that use the camera

http://channel9.msdn.com/Events/Build/2013/3-088

At roundabout minute 17 during the Photosequence code walkthrough, the presenter does mention that unfortunately there is no hardware available today that supports this feature.

Best Wishes!

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey. Thanks<br/> MSDN Community Support<br/> <br/> Please remember to &quot;Mark as Answer&quot; the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

• Edited by Anne Jing Tuesday, December 3, 2013 2:15 AM edit
    • Marked as answer by Anne Jing Monday, December 9, 2013 1:39 AM
    Tuesday, December 3, 2013 2:14 AM
  • The sensor driver must support the feature. It seems that the MS driver doesn't support. Waiting patiently.

Hey 

Is it this feature is supported devices available yet or not. Please update me I would like to use photo sequence in my windows store app.

Thanks

Tuesday, June 17, 2014 11:23 AM
  • Hey Anne

Is there any device available right now, which support this feature LowLagPhotoSequence....?

Regards

Tuesday, June 17, 2014 11:28 AM