Publish issue of website (i.e.,HTML5 based) in Azure RRS feed

• Question

• We are facing one issue while publishing our HTML5 changes to azure web app using either web matrix or visual studio...

After publishing to azure, Web UI HTML5 incremental changes are not getting reflected when we launch the web application from the browser..This issue is often faced by our team during incremental publishing...

we tried restarting web app and it also did not work...

Please suggest...

Tuesday, August 11, 2015 5:01 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hello nalla satish,

To start as a basic step, I suggest that you restart the Azure website and check if the changes are reflecting after you publish the website.

You can also check if you have multiple slots for your Azure website, It could accidentally be deploying the changes to a different slot of the website (staging and deployment slots).

You can also FTP into the Azure website to see if the files are getting updated for your Azure website. You can follow the link below that will give you information on how to FTP into azure website:

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/avkashchauhan/archive/2012/06/19/windows-azure-website-uploading-downloading-files-over-ftp-and-collecting-diagnostics-logs.aspx

Thanks,
    Syed Irfan Hussain

Tuesday, August 11, 2015 2:33 PM
  • Hi Syed,

Thanks for the details...we saw the file being updated in Azure Website using web matrix....But we see this issue sometimes....This problem is not occurred every time we do publish...

Any hints/suggestions/clues why this problem is happening sometimes...

Thanks,

Satish

Friday, August 14, 2015 9:25 AM
  • Hello nalla satish,

As I suggested in the previous post, you can either FTP into the Webapp or you can use the KUDU console, you can refer to the link below that will give you information on investigating issue using KUDU console:
    https://github.com/projectkudu/kudu/wiki/Investigating-issues

Thanks,
    Syed Irfan Hussain

Sunday, August 16, 2015 12:21 PM
  • Hello,

we are facing again this issue in specific machine i.e., it is loading old files from azure website...In all other machines, we are able to see latest azure website files....

Could you let us know what could be the problem..

i appreciate you could provide a response soon as possible..

Thanks,

Satish

Monday, December 7, 2015 4:14 PM