none
Check out the new website RRS feed

All replies

• looks very nice!  I like having everything on one page.  Didn't noyive forms being there.  If it is not could you add it please!
    Friday, June 18, 2010 9:27 AM
  • http://smallbasic.com

Includes updated documentation in 15 different languages!

As always, feedback, bug reports and feature requests welcome.

Hi, it is a nice looking site. I like it...yes! The overall layout is quite good , it is simple and doesn't burn your eyes, and its pretty easy to navigate.  It is also very informative and professional. Could do with some more images! I mean images of games made with Small Basic. If the website can show visitors images of many good games made with Small Basic, a lot of visitors will try to download and use Small Basic. Yes...many people want to make their own 2D games, show them that it is possible to make different kinds of 2D games with Small Basic . Perhaps add a gallery section to the website is a good idea. Moreover, I think that adding a tutorial section is also a good idea! Platform game tutorial, shooting game tutorial, puzzle game tutorial, etc. are in this section. Then beginners (like me) can follow these tutorials to make games easily. ( like this software: http://www.yoyogames.com/make/tutorials)

Please keep working on Small Basic's website. Thanks!

About Small Basic programming language,  please add more game making features to it! ( For example, full screen mode property. ) I hope that Small Basic will be the most popular game programming languauge in the future!!!!!

Saturday, June 19, 2010 1:17 AM
  •     I encourage other Small Basic users to give opinions about Small Basic's website. Yes...the next version of Small Basic is 1.0 and it will a very very important moment.!!!!!! 
    Saturday, June 19, 2010 2:03 AM
  • Cool website! Clean and clear (no visual pollution and easy to find things)

this was a huge improvement from that odd-looking page hat was the old site. People like things with good visual, so a site calls even more people for SB!

|"| /"/|"""\ /"""\|"| |__ __| /\ |"""\ |"| | |/ / | " / | | || | | | / \ | |\ \ | | | |\ \ | | \ | | || |__ | | / \ | | \ \| | |_| \_\|_|\_\\___/|____| |_| /_/""\_\|_| \___|
    Monday, June 21, 2010 8:51 PM