none
HTTP Error 502.5 - ANCM Out-Of-Process Startup Failure RRS feed

• Question

• We have two project, one contains Web API built on .net core 2.2.6 and Angular 8 Single Page Application integrated in .net core 2.2.6. We have deployed both on IIS 7, Web API project is working fine but Angular 8 SPA is giving an error "HTTP Error 502.5 - ANCM Out-Of-Process Startup Failure".

Tried multiple Solutions like clearing up node modules, restarting server, deploying on different machine, changing the port number

Please suggest some solution. You help will appreciated.
    Friday, October 4, 2019 12:53 PM

All replies

• Hi Ashish Shende,

Could you please tell me how you host the angular application? Is the angualr application and web api application in the same web application? 

As far as I know. the error 502.2 is related with the asp.net core runtime or SDK not angular. Have you checked the web api method which the angualr called? Does this method work well?

Besides, I suggest you could re-install the asp.net core runtime to make sure it use the right version.

Best regards,

Eden

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Monday, October 7, 2019 10:15 AM
  • Hi Ashish Shende,

Sorry for disturb you. Do you have any update?

If you still have any issues, please feel free to let us know. We will try our best to help you, looking forward your feedback.

Best regards,

Eden

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Wednesday, October 9, 2019 3:12 AM
  • Hi Ashish,

Could you please make sure that you have installed .net core 2.2 on your server? Please check this article https://windowswebhostingreview.com/asp-net-core-hosting-3-simple-steps-to-fix-502-5-error-in-asp-net-core/

Tuesday, October 15, 2019 7:18 AM