none
PrintForm not printing entire scrollable area RRS feed

• Question

• I have an object in my form named PrintForm1.

PrintForm1.Print(Me, PowerPacks.Printing.PrintForm.PrintOption.Scrollable)

The above code does NOT print the entire scrollable form, it seems to print only the first page of it, and ends up cutting off over 1/3 of my form.  What am I doing wrong?
    Tuesday, December 16, 2008 7:57 PM

Answers

• Change that to "exactly what you could see on your monitor if you made your form the maximum height of 8 pixels more than the monitor height or 8 pixels more than the monitor width.  The most that you can print is monitor width + 8 pixels by monitor height + 8 pixels.
    Tuesday, December 16, 2008 8:56 PM

All replies

• It should print exactly what you see on your monitor.  Scroll what you want to print into view prior to printing.
    Tuesday, December 16, 2008 8:13 PM
  • It does not.  Because of the way the form is set up, in the particular case I am using as a test, I show 4 and a half group boxes on my monitor.  When I print, it prints just over 7 group boxes.  There are 11 total group boxes...
    Tuesday, December 16, 2008 8:16 PM
  • Change that to "exactly what you could see on your monitor if you made your form the maximum height of 8 pixels more than the monitor height or 8 pixels more than the monitor width.  The most that you can print is monitor width + 8 pixels by monitor height + 8 pixels.
    Tuesday, December 16, 2008 8:56 PM