none
SqlClient.SqlDataAdapter fill method throws the exception: the parameter is incorrect RRS feed

• Question

• I have created my website in VS2012 Framework 4.5 and hosted it.

It will work fine locally.

But when i hosted, fill() method of SqlClient.SqlDataAdapter class throws the Exception "System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The parameter is incorrect"

Can anyone help in resolving this error?

Friday, May 1, 2015 3:15 PM

All replies

• Hi Dhruti Shah,

The ADO.NET Managed Providers forum is a better place for your question. I’ve moved it there for you.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, May 4, 2015 2:03 AM
  • Hello Dhruti Shah,

>>But when i hosted, fill() method of SqlClient.SqlDataAdapter class throws the Exception "System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The parameter is incorrect"

It is confused you say it works while you encounter this exception, could you please provide some more code about the fill() method of SqlClient.SqlDataAdapter you are using? Currently, it is hard to tell why you encounter this exception.

Regards.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, May 4, 2015 7:39 AM