What's the current best practice for accessing groups a user belongs to when using Azure AD B2C? RRS feed

• Question

• I'd like to use Azure AD B2C for managing authentication to my web app but I can't seem to find a way to pull in what groups that user is a member of when they log in.  What is the current best practice for handling group memberships when using Azure AD B2C please? 

• Edited by DeathsPirate Thursday, September 27, 2018 5:09 PM
    Thursday, September 27, 2018 5:06 PM

All replies

• Currently, group membership listing is something that is not natively supported in Azure AD B2C today. You may leave your feedback here and upvote for the same. All the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure. 

You can also refer to this link - https://github.com/karrieretutor/b2c-group-membership. See if it helps.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this answer was helpful, click “Mark as Answer” or Up-Vote. To provide additional feedback on your forum experience, click here.

• Proposed as answer by vijisankar Thursday, September 27, 2018 6:23 PM
    Thursday, September 27, 2018 6:23 PM