VS 2010 classifying RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I would like to provide some classifying/tagging functionality and it would be very helpful for me to start classifying from existing classification types. I mean - Take some (from where?) list of existing classifications which are already available and for some of them (lets say identifiers) try to do some further classification - like this identifier should start with some prefix, but it does not => the classification will be BadHabitNamingConvention. And ideally some other classifier could take that BadHabitNamingConvention and promote it to ReeealyBadHabitNamingConvention if some criteria are met. I found this is possible using stand alone classifiers but I need to parse quite large block of text and check them for conditions again and again.

I tried to import IClassifierAggregatorService, which can provide aggregated classifications, but in classification process(it works fine for smart tags) it ends in stack overflow (because the aggregator calls my classifier/tagger)

So is there any chance to "catch" existing classifications and than provide some more specific classification onthem?

Wednesday, April 28, 2010 4:18 AM