Manifest files in Box RRS feed

• Question

• As far as I can see manifest files for Office Add-Ins (Apps for Office previously) can be stored in 3 places:

1. Network Folder
    2. Sharepoint
    3. Office App Store

Company I'm developing Office Add-In for needs manifest file to be stored in Box folder. Is that possible? Or does Microsoft has any plans to let manifest files to be stored in cloud storage services?

Thanks

• Edited by Bogac Guven Friday, October 16, 2015 3:05 PM
    Friday, October 16, 2015 12:07 PM

Answers

• Hi Bogac,

>>Company I'm developing Office Add-In for needs manifest file to be stored in Box folder. Is that possible? Or does Microsoft has any plans to let manifest files to be stored in cloud storage services?<<

No. As you stated above, the Office add-ins(exclude Mail add-in) support to publish the manifest to three location.

If you want to Office add-in to support other kind of place to publish, you can try to submit the feedback from link below:
    Customer Feedback for the Office Developer Platform

Regards & Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Bogac Guven Tuesday, October 20, 2015 1:14 PM
    Monday, October 19, 2015 2:29 AM