none
Internet Explorer 7 Stop Working RRS feed

• Question

• Hi friend...It is me again..Last time i did having a problem with windows explore stop working and keep on looping like an uncomplete develop software for the end user. How to resolve? SInce i have following the MSDN thread and making me doing all those un usefull method, so the simplest way is to reformat and reinstall it. In my point of view, Windows Vista without service pack are more far better then with the service pack one.

Then now i am having a second problem. WIth Internet Explorer 7 from Microsoft also. Nowadays all the developers are racing to make their websites more interesting and having an interesting look with a Adobe Flash program. So the problem i encounter is when i open 4 to 5 simulatenous windows with the same websites. But several while after all the pages loading the information, the Internet Explorer stopped working (processing) and now it occur many times until i felt fed up with it. In my point of view, maybe this Internet Explorer is not the best Web Browser. So anyone who can help me on this. I have tried to do resetting the internet explorer 7 through it option. But no use at all..Just wanna share my computer spec for all friends judgement. Where it went wrong.

Computer Spec

HP Pavilion (Entertainment Notebook PC) Model DV3029-TX

CPU - Intel Centrino Dual Core 2.0Ghz (Standard Spec)

Memory - 667Mhz PC2 DDR memory (4Gb Upgraded  from 2Gb)

Video Adaptor-  NVidia GeForce 8400 Gs (None Share Memory)

Sound Adaptor- IDT HD Audio (Standard Spec)

HDD- 160Gb (Standard Spec)

Operating System

Microsoft Windows Vista With Service Pack 1

Wednesday, October 8, 2008 4:25 PM

All replies

• Try the IE forums under the Windows Vista category on answers.microsoft.com 

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Friday, December 17, 2010 3:04 PM