Bing or Msn api for finance and stocks RRS feed

• Question

• Hie, I would like to know is there any API's for Bing or MSN to use finance information like get stock qoutes, charts, news etc. Or even do we have any urls which give XML or data files to access data from bing services.

Thanks,

Srikanth

Thursday, June 30, 2011 2:14 PM

Answers

• Hi,

I would like to know is there any API's for Bing or MSN to use finance information

Here is an article which describes how to display Stock Quotes via Bing search engine. Please check it and see whether it helps.

Bing Search Engine - Display Stock Quotes

In addition ,I would like to suggest you to check the links below for some similar threads which provide some solutions for the same issue.

stock market news API

Stock quotes API

Hope it can help you.

Monday, July 4, 2011 2:34 AM

All replies

• Hi,

I would like to know is there any API's for Bing or MSN to use finance information

Here is an article which describes how to display Stock Quotes via Bing search engine. Please check it and see whether it helps.

Bing Search Engine - Display Stock Quotes

In addition ,I would like to suggest you to check the links below for some similar threads which provide some solutions for the same issue.

stock market news API

Stock quotes API

Hope it can help you.

Monday, July 4, 2011 2:34 AM
  • https://intrinio.com has a bunch of data that you can access in various formats including XML.
    Thursday, September 13, 2018 10:39 PM