Publishing Window 8 app on store

Question

• I wanted to publish my app from Visual Studio 2013. I have seen many video on "How to publish". They directly link the store using the store tab present in VS 2013. But I can't find Store Tab on Menu bar. 

Kindly help

Wednesday, May 7, 2014 12:58 AM

Answers

• In my VS 2013 Ultimate setup the Store menu under the Project.Store... menu. It may be elsewhere if you set it up with different defaults or if you've customized the menu bars afterwards.

Monday, May 12, 2014 4:48 PM
    Owner
  • Search it in Top Right corner search box (that says Quick Launch; Ctrl+Q) by typing Store, this is one of the coolest thing Visual Studio team has done. Make sure you have Windows Store App project selected while you want to create a package.

-- Vishal Kaushik --

Please 'Mark as Answer' if my post answers your question and 'Vote as Helpful' if it helps you. Happy Coding!!!

Monday, May 12, 2014 5:28 PM

All replies

• Which version of Visual Studio 2013 are you using?

The menus are customisable and different versions default to Store being in different places. If it's not on the top level then look in the Project menu.

--Rob

Wednesday, May 7, 2014 2:15 AM
    Owner
  • Which version of Visual Studio 2013 are you using?

The menus are customisable and different versions default to Store being in different places. If it's not on the top level then look in the Project menu.

--Rob

It's VS 2013 ultimate. I didn't find it anywhere
    Wednesday, May 7, 2014 6:13 AM
  • In my VS 2013 Ultimate setup the Store menu under the Project.Store... menu. It may be elsewhere if you set it up with different defaults or if you've customized the menu bars afterwards.

Monday, May 12, 2014 4:48 PM
    Owner
  • Search it in Top Right corner search box (that says Quick Launch; Ctrl+Q) by typing Store, this is one of the coolest thing Visual Studio team has done. Make sure you have Windows Store App project selected while you want to create a package.

-- Vishal Kaushik --

Please 'Mark as Answer' if my post answers your question and 'Vote as Helpful' if it helps you. Happy Coding!!!

Monday, May 12, 2014 5:28 PM