none
Automating cursor movements, mouse clicks and keyboard inputs in not helping to show that user is present on system.. RRS feed

• General discussion

• I have a software installed on my system which basically peeks my activity during working hours. It send a report saying how much time i was away from my system etc.

Since i m .net c# developer hence trying to break this system through my programming skills.

I have basically written up a windows form application which opens up an notepad for me and start typing some random characters into it. simultaneously it also performs some random clicks and moves the mouse cursor to give a feel that some one is on system and working even when i am not :)

I also use "SetThreadExecutionState" Pinvoke calls to keep system awake.I have also observed the User idle time and last interactivity time through "GetLastInputInfo" PInvoke system call while my mouse/keyboard are in automation process and it is also fine.

But this is not working for me. It works perfectly till 5 mins and then somehow it detects that user is not present on system.

any suggestions for the same.

Friday, July 5, 2013 9:52 AM