none
Artificial Intelligence Hierarchy? RRS feed

• Question

• Everyone has their own ideas for how the terms relate to each other under the AI umbrella. Lets see if we can work towards a good agreeable version! Please reply with your own hierarchy version and thoughts on the one posted below! Feel free to add terms(ie Chatbots, Neural Networks) , change relationships, etc. Something as simple as the image attached(Please note this is just a quick scratched out example so everyone gets the idea, and not the full correct solution). Hopefully we can come up with one together. 
    Monday, October 30, 2017 9:23 PM

All replies

• Based on your statement "Everyone has their own ideas" this is highly subjective and therefore not a question. You should make this a discussion. Also, since "this is just a quick scratched out example" this is not even a good discussion. You should research the subject. Have you read any good AI books? What do the authorities say? Note that you are attempting to get people to potentially disagree with experts; some of those experts have written books costing over $100.

Sam Hobbs
    SimpleSamples.Info

Monday, October 30, 2017 11:25 PM
  • Thanks Sam! I will move it to discussions. Yes I have done a lot of research which provided the example. There is a lot of incorrect marketing out there and it would be fun for the "experts" which includes myself to try to hash it out.
    Tuesday, October 31, 2017 12:48 PM
  • Hi,

To learn more about how Microsoft's AI, visit the website: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/AI/ai-platform

Regards,
    Jaya

Tuesday, October 31, 2017 3:38 PM