Issues with develper, windows, SQL Server and Visual Studio RRS feed

• Question

• I download several of the scripts and application a few months ago. I was also involved in one of the virtual labs although I believe it was from work. I am now having issues with both my home and work computers and have bee for around a month. I am not exactly sure what the issue is as all of myhome and work computer have now been rebuild or restored. I do know that I seem to be attached to something. It does not appear to be a VHD but is something along those lines. I can see an EFI partition if I look at the disk on my new system. I believe it has some how merged my home and work systems. I do on occasion VPN into my work network and RDP into a desktop at work. While I have been troubleshoot I have noticed that I have some sort of virtual desktop that is following me and it has both aspects of my home and work on it. I need to find a way to disable this. It is causing me major issues. Has anyone evry run in to this before and how do you fix it?I need help and fast!

Thanks in advance for any help. I might also note that I called MS support only to be told after I brought up my work issues that I need to put in a ticket using my business account.Most of what I was testing here at home revolves around SQL 2012, Visual Studio and the new cloud technologies as we were looking to implement it at work. Is there any KB articles around this type of issue?

Monday, October 28, 2013 6:16 PM