Menu not coming. RRS feed

• Question

• When I try to host an external application within CCF, it asks for wether I want to "Show Menu". I have checked that option. Inspite of that, the menu is not coming. One can try it out. The application I am trying to host is Calculator. Can someone tell me how can I see the menu of the application.  

Wednesday, January 30, 2008 7:06 AM

Answers

• I also found this to be a problem. Checking the option on the properties dialog adds a <showmenu /> node to the init xml. After reflecting into the CCF code, I found that it needs to be <ShowMenu />. Replace this node manually in the init string and the menu should appear correctly!

Friday, August 1, 2008 7:46 AM

All replies

• I also found this to be a problem. Checking the option on the properties dialog adds a <showmenu /> node to the init xml. After reflecting into the CCF code, I found that it needs to be <ShowMenu />. Replace this node manually in the init string and the menu should appear correctly!

Friday, August 1, 2008 7:46 AM
  • Me too having the problem. Very frustrating as without menu, I lost all the app functionalities - can't make the hot-key like copy and paste work. : (

But <ShowMenu /> trick works. Thank you! 

Friday, August 1, 2008 7:58 AM
  • As an FYI,  this was identified and corrected for the 2009 release of CCF.  it will be support it both ways in the 09 release.

Matt B - msft

Friday, August 15, 2008 4:05 PM