none
Unable to fetch data when passing parameters to store procedures Using SilverLight app 4.0 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Friends

I am unable to fetch data when passing parameters to store procedures Using SilverLight app 4.0.I am getting below error please any one can give me solution for it:).Thanks in advance

Error 2 The associated metadata type for type 'SliverAppSPParamsDemo.Web.usp_SEL_CommentMasterCheck_Result' contains the following unknown properties or fields: pCommentCode. Please make sure that the names of these members match the names of the properties on the main type. SliverAppSPParamsDemo

Tuesday, March 22, 2011 6:04 AM

Answers

• Hi salman,

Since we don’t get any more information from you, we can only give possible solution for your question.

I think that the problem is caused by the type of pCommentCode. You need to make sure that the type is correctly defined and can be realized by both your app and store procedures.

Have a nice day!

Paul Zhou [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

• Marked as answer by Paul Zhou Tuesday, March 29, 2011 4:44 AM
    Friday, March 25, 2011 7:56 AM

All replies

• Hi Salman,

Welcome to the MSDN forum!

According to description of the error, could you please provide us the type of parameters of the store procedure and the definition of SliverAppSPParamsDemo.Web.usp_SEL_CommentMasterCheck_Result?

It seems that the type of pCommentCode can’t be realized.

Have a nice day.

Paul Zhou [MSFT]
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 3:50 AM
  • Hi salman,

Since we don’t get any more information from you, we can only give possible solution for your question.

I think that the problem is caused by the type of pCommentCode. You need to make sure that the type is correctly defined and can be realized by both your app and store procedures.

Have a nice day!

Paul Zhou [MSFT]

• Marked as answer by Paul Zhou Tuesday, March 29, 2011 4:44 AM
    Friday, March 25, 2011 7:56 AM