i want to know how MediaElement TransportControls working RRS feed

• Question

• i want to know how MediaElement TransportControls working . its mouse just move then TransportControl showing and automatically hiding .
    Wednesday, January 29, 2014 6:23 AM

Answers

• It's not quite clear to me what you are asking for here, so you may need to explain in more detail.

To fade the custom transport controls explained in the documentation you link I would create VisualStates for the hidden and visible states and switch between them. See Storyboarded animations for visual states .

--Rob

Saturday, February 1, 2014 7:33 AM

All replies

• Can you please clarify your question? What exactly about the media transport controls do you need help with?

--Rob

Wednesday, January 29, 2014 8:16 AM
  •   i need to crate

custom media transport control

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/apps/hh986967.aspx

but i want to know how media transport control auto hiding and showing ( eg : windows media player , windows 8.1  " video " app ) . playing a video just mouse move or keyborad press any key then the media transport control pop up then and auto hiding . this need to know

• Edited by luna_luna Wednesday, January 29, 2014 12:57 PM
    Wednesday, January 29, 2014 12:56 PM
  • It's not quite clear to me what you are asking for here, so you may need to explain in more detail.

To fade the custom transport controls explained in the documentation you link I would create VisualStates for the hidden and visible states and switch between them. See Storyboarded animations for visual states .

--Rob

Saturday, February 1, 2014 7:33 AM