none
Is Azure free credits can be only for one credit card one time option?

Question

• I am surprised to see that I was not able to signup for Azure Free Subscription to check out the features of it as I was submitting my details for the second as earlier I signed up for free and due some urgent work. I didn't use the credits and now am not able to retrieve that previous account. Hence ,created a new account with my existing credit card which i have given in previous account.

I was not successful in creating. I am expecting the credit card CANNOT be used which you have already used for free subscription. Correct me if am wrong?

Saturday, May 25, 2019 11:06 AM

All replies

• Please contact to the Azure support team to get you retrieve your previous account.

Please Mark as Answer if my post works for you or Vote as Helpful if it helps you. Kapil Singh

Sunday, May 26, 2019 5:45 PM
  • Ideally, you must be able to recover your old account and use the credits if it was activated within last 30 days. 

The free account FAQ is available in below URL

https://azure.microsoft.com/en-in/free/free-account-faq/

To recover your account please reach out to 

India 000-800-440-2008

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help

Monday, May 27, 2019 9:03 AM
  • Let us know if the above reply was helpful. If so, please remember to mark as answer so that others in the community facing the same issue can more easily find a solution.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help

Thursday, May 30, 2019 4:01 AM
  • Just checking to see if the response was helpful, if not please comment on the thread so that we can assist further.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    Tuesday, June 4, 2019 8:25 AM