none
Error Problem "The following error was encountered: TF400813" RRS feed

• Question

• Hello everyone,

i had this problem for a while now and i still cant figure it out, i searched on youtube and there is no fixes.... the error is:

"We were unable to automatically populate your Visual Studio Team Services accounts.
    The following error was encountered: TF400813: Resource not available for anonymous access. Client authentication required."

i am logged into my account and i dont know how to solve this... please help.

Tuesday, September 13, 2016 9:25 PM

Answers

• Hi ioanivanov,

Do you get this error message when you open your Visual Studio? And which version of Visual Studio and TFS do you use?

According to the error message, the issue is caused by Visual Studio token cache is changing, and the cache is incompatible with the preview versions of Visual Studio. Please refer to following support document for this issue for Visual Studio 2013. Hope it can help you.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2892152

Best Regards,
    Weiwei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, September 14, 2016 7:28 AM