none
How to 'draw' a ISF (InkSerializedFormat in WPF) on the page of office word/excel/ppt RRS feed

• Question

• I want to convert the ISF to "Ink annotation" for word/excel/ppt.

I found some information about store ISF format in MS WORD from the "InkSerializedFormat(ISF)Specification.pdf", but I still don't know how to add it into office document.

Does any know how to start?

Thanks

Emily

Thursday, May 14, 2015 10:48 AM

All replies

• Hi Emily,

>> I want to convert the ISF to "Ink annotation" for word/excel/ppt.

As the reply from your original post below, Word application does not support ISF file. If you have any confuse about this, please feel free to let us know.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-US/fa0b78bc-68b3-434b-bc70-0548e1f59138/can-i-set-a-isf-file-into-a-wordpptexcel-file?forum=officegeneral#9d3bec92-84bb-4f4c-b6a8-f764c653414c

>> I still don't know how to add it into office document.

Do you want to add the content of ISF to Office document? If so, I suggest you try to copy and paste the content of ISF file to Word manually, if the content could be pasted to the Word manually, we can use Application.Selection.Paste to past the content from clipboard. But for copying the content from the ISF file to clipboard, there is no Office Object Model to achieve it, you need to check whether there is other method to achieve that.

If I misunderstood you, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards,

Edward

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, May 18, 2015 10:00 AM