none
Matrix with Page Header RRS feed

• Question

• Cant fiqure this one out, hope someone can.

I have got a report that is local, its a matrix report. It is a Microsoft Report Viewer not Crystal

Problem:
    There is a textbox shown in the list area. When I run the report its fine, I only have one page as expected - but when I add a header to the report and put the textbox in the header, all of a sudden I have two pages, one with the matrix report with the header, the second is nothing but the header. The report is way smaller than the page, dont think its exceeding the settings there. The list is set to 10.375in wide and 1.75in tall and the table is set to 5.75in wide and 1.0in tall. The page is laid out as
    Landscape
    width 11in
    height 8.5in
    all margins are set to .25in

Anyone with any thoughts?
    Davids Learning

Monday, November 10, 2008 8:48 PM

All replies

• The Settings you described only affect export and printing. You want to look at the InteractiveSize - Height setting of the Report to affect how page breaks happen when viewing the report in the report viewer. Making the interactive height larger should help. Also make sure that you don't have any page breaks set anywhere in the matrix or any groupings or any report items in the matrix.

Nick Allen, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights.
    Monday, November 10, 2008 10:09 PM