none
I can't see Banner ads or Intertitial Ads RRS feed

• Question

• I've just publish my app in the Windows Store.

It aims to private audience for now since i want to add the in-app purchase code for my app, but the ads code is ready to use now.

Before publishing whenever i ran the release version of my app, it used to show banners from the Microsoft store, i mean real ads, but now, it shows nothing at all, and my app has been published.

Intertitial videos or banner hasnt ever showed on released version. and now that my app had been publish its still the same.

so is there a way to make it work???

its really annoying to find out that monetize option on windows store doesnt work properly.

my app has been publish just for the mexican market, and the name of my app is "Ceneam SCT"
    Thursday, February 14, 2019 1:29 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Your app shows blank ads once you make it associate with the private app, right? It may be a common phenomenon, I am suspecting it could be a bad configuration or your private app is not receiving a lot of traffic for folks to bid on it. When your app is published as public, Ads should display properly.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, February 15, 2019 7:45 AM
  • Thanks for you answer.

lets say I publish my app for public audience which I plan to do next month, after i publish it, how long does it take to show ads in the app?? and what are the factors that affect the ads in order to be available?? because right now the error the ads are showing me for banner ads or interstitial ads are NoAdAvailable.

I appreciate your answer in advance, thanks!!!

Friday, February 15, 2019 12:55 PM
  • Hello,

>how long does it take to show ads in the app??

Normally, your app will display ads like other apps after it's publish as public.

>and what are the factors that affect the ads in order to be available??

There are many factors that affect the display of advertisements. the code, network, less traffic for folk to bid....If you want to know the specific reason, you could click here to ask the team which could track your ads to ask for help directly. Please click 'contact us', select 'dashboard issue' as the support topic and proper issue type to 'submit an incident'.

Best regards

Daisy Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, February 19, 2019 3:32 AM