Some in-app products are not available in the windows 10 phone RRS feed

• Question

• We have a Windows Phone application written in Silverlight. This application is targeted for Windows Phone 8. This application has lots of in-app products (more than 3000). This application use customers with Windows Phone 8, Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows Phone 10.

We have problem now. Users who have the application installed on the Windows Phone 10 can not buy some in-app products. When they try to purchase the in-app product it displays information:

"Choose a different item

This purchase item is no longer available in the application [CV: O1n1EpEraUW1dwEE.4.2]"

Users on the Windows Phone 8 and 8.1 can buy the same products without any problems. We controlled product settings in the MS app store several times. We compared products that can be purchased with a product that can not be purchased because of an error, but we did not find any difference in the setup.
    We realized that we can not buy from Windows Phone 10 any product that was added after about 3/1/2015.

Any ideas what to do?

Thank you Tomas

Monday, November 14, 2016 10:12 PM

All replies

• Hi Tomas,

I try to reproduce your problem, but I fail. so I would like to suggest you to create support ticket through your developer account so that you will receive more professional help.

Apologize for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Cherry Bu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, November 15, 2016 8:35 AM