.NET RRS feed

• Question

• learning programing ..

I trying to use the add reference for a project but the NET tab donnot load up its nothing on it ..cant see any reference ..Im welcon any help

Saturday, October 30, 2010 10:06 AM

All replies

• Are you passionate about programming. You need to have alot of patience and very huge learning curve in software engineering field. Are you trying to add a reference of an&nbsp;assembly ? if that is the case please do try again. Please do thoroughly understand the OOAD before you write a single of code. Understanding of the base concepts is very important. Just think what I have mentioned aboveDear friend, please do rethink that you want to do in life.&Wishing you all the best RegardsPhijo Mathew Philip<PHIJO
    Saturday, October 30, 2010 5:11 PM
  • By the Net tab do you mean the first one with .NET as the header or do you mean the Projects tab?

If you've got nothing in the .Net tab then that's very weird and I would think that means vs doesn't know where all the .Net assemblies are.

Nothing in the Projects tab is normal behaviour until you add other projects to a solution.  You can add a reference to the dll output from another project using the browse tab.

Hope this helps

Monday, November 1, 2010 8:08 AM
  • Hello Carlos,

Sometimes it takes a bit of time at first to load all of the .NET assemblies. If you wait for a long time and you still don't see any references, then I would try to re-install the .NET framework and see if that helps out.

Thanks,
    Ankit

Ankit
    • Proposed as answer by AnkitMathur Thursday, November 11, 2010 2:03 PM
    Wednesday, November 10, 2010 2:02 PM