How to make ReportViewer toolbar static while scrolling RRS feed

• Question

• User1391537864 posted

Hi, I have a question about whether it's possible to make the ReportViewer's toolbar static while scrolling the report content. I have a ASP.NET web app and I use a ReportViewer control in a page to display the report, when a report is displayed in the ReportViewer oftern the user wants to scroll down to the bottom of the report, but then they have to scroll back to the top to use the toolbar to print or export. Is there a way to make the toolbar always static and only the report content scroll?

Thank you.

Thursday, February 10, 2011 1:58 PM

Answers

• User1471008070 posted

Hi,

This requirement is not possible, so here I would recommend you to submit a feedback to Microsoft Connect at this link at this link https://connect.microsoft.com/SQLServer/Feedback This connect site is a connection point between you and Microsoft, and ultimately the larger community. Your feedback enables Microsoft to make software and services the best that they can be, and you can learn about and contribute to exciting projects.

Regards,
    Challen Fu

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Tuesday, February 15, 2011 7:17 AM

All replies

• User2101661063 posted

Simple speaking it's controls builtin options and it's not possible.

Friday, February 11, 2011 1:19 AM
  • User1471008070 posted

Hi,

This requirement is not possible, so here I would recommend you to submit a feedback to Microsoft Connect at this link at this link https://connect.microsoft.com/SQLServer/Feedback This connect site is a connection point between you and Microsoft, and ultimately the larger community. Your feedback enables Microsoft to make software and services the best that they can be, and you can learn about and contribute to exciting projects.

Regards,
    Challen Fu

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Tuesday, February 15, 2011 7:17 AM