Microsoft.WindowsAzure.Storage.StorageException HResult=0x80131500 Message=The remote name could not be resolved: 'XXXXX.table.core.windows.net' RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have Create Bot framework application and trying to run it in my local Machine. Getting an error while running the application. The Detailed error is given below.

It was redirecting to Global.asax.cs file

Microsoft.WindowsAzure.Storage.StorageException
      HResult=0x80131500
      Message=The remote name could not be resolved: 'XXXX.table.core.windows.net'
      Source=Microsoft.WindowsAzure.Storage
      StackTrace:
       at Microsoft.WindowsAzure.Storage.Core.Executor.Executor.ExecuteSync[T](RESTCommand`1 cmd, IRetryPolicy policy, OperationContext operationContext)
       at Microsoft.WindowsAzure.Storage.Table.TableOperation.Execute(CloudTableClient client, CloudTable table, TableRequestOptions requestOptions, OperationContext operationContext)
       at Microsoft.WindowsAzure.Storage.Table.CloudTable.Exists(Boolean primaryOnly, TableRequestOptions requestOptions, OperationContext operationContext)
       at Microsoft.WindowsAzure.Storage.Table.CloudTable.CreateIfNotExists(TableRequestOptions requestOptions, OperationContext operationContext)
       at Microsoft.Bot.Builder.Azure.TableBotDataStore..ctor(CloudStorageAccount storageAccount, String tableName)
       at Microsoft.Bot.Builder.Azure.TableBotDataStore..ctor(String connectionString, String tableName)
       at SimpleEchoBot.WebApiApplication.<>c.<Application_Start>b__0_0(ContainerBuilder builder) in C:\Users\tpoliset\Documents\Backup Folder\Tharak\Mine\Azure\VS Azure Projects\Azure-Bot-Rich-Cards-master\Global.asax.cs:line 26
       at Microsoft.Bot.Builder.Dialogs.Conversation.UpdateContainer(Action`1 update)
       at SimpleEchoBot.WebApiApplication.Application_Start() in C:\Users\tpoliset\Documents\Backup Folder\Tharak\Mine\Azure\VS Azure Projects\Azure-Bot-Rich-Cards-master\Global.asax.cs:line 20

Thanks for your support.

Regards,

Tharak

Friday, November 16, 2018 3:27 AM

All replies

• Could you please try to give us more details regarding the project you are doing , share code, or any links you used to create the bot framework ? It would help us know if this is a storage issue or on the bot framework side. 
    Friday, November 16, 2018 11:14 PM