none
How to: get number of active Exchange streaming subscriptions? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello all! I created an EWS application (windows service) that listens user events from Office365 account. I used StreamingNotifications to subscribe and handle incoming events. So as there are different users from different organisations I used one ExchangeService object, one StreamingSubscriptionConnection object and one StreamingSubscription object per mailbox. I set connection lifetime to 30 minutes. Everything went fine until I got ErrorExceededSubscriptionCount error for one more user (testuser@somemail.se) I tried to subscribe. I guess I hit the limit of 20 simultaneous subscriptions with hanging and not properly closed subscriptions. But then I shut down my service waint several hours and tried to subscribe 10 users again. It was a success but when I tried to subscribe "testuser@somemail.se" I hit ErrorExceededSubscriptionCount again. It seems a subscription was chached somehow for this user and I can't determine a pattern. Because sometimes it's possible to subscribe him sometimes it fails. Plsease give me any advice. Is there any way to get active subscriptions from Exchange and is it possible to overcome 20 subscriptions issue for Office365?
    Wednesday, December 4, 2013 9:21 AM

All replies