Problems with the Xbox API music / Problemas con la API de Xbox music

Question

• Hello good day, I am dedicated to the development of a universal application for Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8.1, but at the time of use of the API that has xbox music for developers in the page of Microsoft Azure displayed the following error message:

The resulted in to backend request time-out or backend error. The team is investigating the issue. We are sorry for the inconvenience. (502)

Greetings and thanks for your attention.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hola buen dia, estoy dedicandome al desarrollo de una aplicacion universal para el sistema de Windows 8.1 y Windows phone 8.1, pero al momento de hacer uso de la API que dispone xbox music para los desarrolladores en la pagina de Microsoft Azure aparece el siguiente mensaje de error:

The request resulted in a backend time out or backend error. The team is investigating the issue. We are sorry for the inconvenience. (502)

Saludos y gracias por su atencion.

Wednesday, October 08, 2014 4:51 PM

Answers

• Well, as the message says: the service seems to currently experience issues and a Microsoft team is working on the problem. I'd guess that it will be up and running again in some time.

So basically you'll have to wait for the service to become available again. Or is there some other question I'm overlooking?

Wednesday, October 08, 2014 4:59 PM