Unable to find any implementation of the contract: 'Microsoft.LightSwitch.Model.IModelService' RRS feed

• Question

• Here is the trace.axd from the server that i'm using.

I have a simple TermsAndCondition.aspx and on the Page_Load() which has ServerApplicationContext.CreateContext(), and eveytime I call the query that error on the top appears. And also something i notice, if i build that using Debug, it works fine, but if Im using Release, that error appears.

protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
            {
                if (!IsPostBack)
                {
                    using (var context = ServerApplicationContext.CreateContext())
                    {
                        var userInfo = context.DataWorkspace.TMMSD1Data.UserInfoes
                            .FirstOrDefault();

//var userInfo = GetUserInfo();
                        if (userInfo == null)
                            throw new InvalidOperationException("Knock! Knock! Who are you?");

}

}
            }

iamrommel

Wednesday, November 20, 2013 1:45 PM

All replies

• I doubt whether it is a Visual Studio problem, you can install Visual Studio update on your side, perhaps it's helpful.

Wednesday, December 4, 2013 8:21 AM
  • It works fine in my local development machine and new virtual machine i created in azure, it's just on this hosting it does not work well. So i can say that the problem is on the deployment machine, but still i cannot pin-point which specific problem in the deployment machine it is.

iamrommel

Thursday, December 5, 2013 12:50 AM