none
Change in the format of the mail RRS feed

• Question

• Can i customize the format of the mail according to myself.Is there any way to do that .Please reply
    Friday, February 27, 2015 9:23 AM

All replies

• Hi Ashish,

Which email notification are you referring to? Alerts and reminders? Workflow notifications?

Also which project server version are you using?

Paul

Friday, February 27, 2015 10:10 AM
  • Paul, 

The alerts and remainders services are activated in ms project 2013 .So when i assigned a task to someone then HE/SHE gets alerts and remainder regarding that you are assigned a task .I want to change the format for that. Can i do so. 

Sunday, March 1, 2015 9:12 PM
  • Hi paul,

I am taking about Alerts and reminders in project server 2013.The alerts and remainders services are activated in ms project 2013 .So when i assigned a task to someone then HE/SHE gets alerts and remainder regarding that you are assigned a task .I want to change the format for that. Can i do so. 

Ashish

Wednesday, March 4, 2015 10:34 AM
  • Hi Ashish,

There is no option to change the email format for those alerts in project server. Maybe you can try to create some custom alerts (e.g. with reporting service, create a report displaying the user assignments and have that one delivered on a daily/weekly basis)?

Paul

Wednesday, March 4, 2015 12:31 PM