none
how to save a image and load in vb.net RRS feed

• Question

• Dear All

is it possible that user save a image to any online image storage website and whenever he load data the image also get load from

that online storage ?

i mean something like a new item form 

if user select image from his local computer and save it to online using vb.net, without going to website. and while saving he automatically get a link and whenever he open or search that item, the picturebox fill image from that website ... is it possible if yes then how.

Monday, October 21, 2019 11:55 AM

Answers

All replies

• Its possible but not without a good deal of code. If we look at using Microsoft OneDrive sadly there is a great example but in C#.

I'm going to say that most services for storing images online will be in C#, PowerShell or Javascript, not VB.NET.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmarked them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.

NuGet BaseConnectionLibrary for database connections.

StackOverFlow
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange

Monday, October 21, 2019 1:29 PM
  • Hi,

Someone has asked similar question that upload Images to online web server.

hope it be helpful.

Best Regards,

Julie

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, October 22, 2019 6:46 AM
  • hi julie 

i know abt this logic. i can store images in my web server but i was planning to use online image storage websites on vb.net 

Tuesday, October 22, 2019 7:28 AM
  • Hi,

what do you mean online image storage websites is your own web server or public web server?

BestRegards,

Julie

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, October 23, 2019 6:57 AM
  • it will be public server 
    • Marked as answer by Omi4u Thursday, November 28, 2019 8:52 AM
    Wednesday, October 23, 2019 11:57 AM